Wednesday, June 3, 2009

two secrets;

in fifth grade i played the goose that lays golden eggs in jack and the bean stalk, i had to siing a song and dance a little dance ;] i was the best goose EVERRR!!! [my fifth grade teacher didn't get along with my mom// there were 3 other geese but, on the night of the biig play, the others got bumped down to backup singers because my teacher was afraid that my mom would beat her ass, ;D haha!]


about four years ago my seester had a dog named captain pinkus [not to be confused with captain penis] and we LOOOVVVEEEDDD that dog// one easter sunday on our way to visit our parents we came across this guy ina bunny suit [as if a guy in a bunny suit isn't funny enough] we decided to park and take a picture with him// the guy was such a great sport! then we proceeded to purchase a picture frame that says, "babies first easter" and hang it up in our parents house ;D// funnier shiet; my mom kept the picture up!



the cats outta the bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment