Friday, July 31, 2009

YOU GOT IT!

my FULL BLOWN attention// 0_0

eyes wide, mouth shut and open mind// my blank look only reflects what you said/are saying. blank, blank, your saying NOTHING! just a ramble of words and things that you think of me, that in NO WAY change who i am// but, it's your opinion, and i'll sit here and listen to it// cause you got it! my FULL BLOWN attention 0_0// and i know that you can't stand that i can sit back NOT SAY ANYTHING and still get to you// and i know that you can't stand that you blame me for all the troubles in your life and KNOW that their all TRULY because of you// but, this time you got it! my FULL BLOWN attention 0_0// who am i to say that what your saying is pointless? oh, that's right.... i'm the one who's FULL BLOWN attention you wanted 0_0 and YOU GOT IT!// *confession, while you were speaking i was picking up single words of your little "speech" thinking of ways to turn them into something i could write// so i guess you didn't get it[my FULL BLOWN attention 0_0] but, for the sake of you...

let's pretend you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment