Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my g'mamma was brought up proper;

so, everytime i say "ladies shouldn't[or don't]" it's something that she said to me// hence the reason why i say that, their just words that got trapped in my head.
and i'm SUPER stressed out about it// my parents leave back to their homeland tomorrow and i'm set to fend for myself, AGAIN! i was getting so used to it :/


and i'm SUPER stressed out about him// my boyfrann.

and i'm SUPER stressed out about it// juan said something yesturday and i'm sure it means nothing but, i can't help it. so, i wonder... and i'm SUPER stressed out about it// mid-july is acting up; parents house, gmamma's illness, rowsa poop, lack of pay, and of course my fear. and i'm SUPER stressed out about it// but, i gotta switch back and smile it up like nothings wrong.







because ladies don't show stress :/

No comments:

Post a Comment