Sunday, June 21, 2009

yo dawg'

i'm fcuking hungryyy// rolled up in the crib STUMBLIN" to the door to the fridge// my tummy rumbilin"// snack packs and i can really go for a pizza, phone in my lap waiting for the boys to text me that they got home safe, and it's in my lap cause it's on vibrate [don't be gross]// not my arizon strawbeey kiwi drink but, i'm drinking it fine// anthony just texted me and it doesn't rhyme "yea i'm fine hah"// i want to write more, i saw a lion but ust the outline, the guys said it waas a garden hose but, their not creative like my mind :P// it seems like i'm typing better while i'm looking at the screen and not the keyboard// umm... i think i'm a little stoned// eddyson is SOO sweet ;]// bryan and i seemed to have developed a love[slash] hate relate-some-shiet// anthony was limp// benny's my roll dog♥ // i triped walking out the house, for a split second i felt like i could fly// idk why i'm still typing[i was gonna type "writting" but then i realized that i'm not using a writting utencil, therfore me to say that i was "writting" i would be lying:]// i'm fcukin silly and i missed eddyson :[ but, i'm glad that the kid is back at least for the week [LKS re-united! *plus bryan?]// i ran into; smokey[bryan], niko♥, chris moody[he said he'll myspace me;], georgiepoo!, samantha tyne, linda's little sister, adam [penguin], maurice, that one guy with the long hair, krusty kris, that other dude, flink, VICTORRR!!!, and i'm sorry if i missed anyone// yo dawg, i keep hearing dog noises like footsteps :O// umm... my brother is being weird// i want some taco bell// something like, "yo dawg, yo dawg, yo dawg// fcuk around and change the station// yo dawg, yo dawg, yo dawg// fcuk around and turn on your emergency lights"// something like, i keep hearing a "sexy" voice whisper, "hey", yo' i need to go to sleep er eat some corn nuts// okay i think im done.










WAIT! christopher [hunny] i called you.

No comments:

Post a Comment